KINDERGARTEN SUPPLY LIST
Your child will be given the entire first week of school to bring in supplies.
*Please read carefully-
No substitutions please.
Please print your child's name on each individual crayon
EXTRA SET OF CLOTHES INCLUDING SOCKS & UNDERWEAR. PLEASE LABEL ALL ITEMS AND PLACE IN A BAG WITH THE CHILD'S NAME ON IT.
SHOES – Please Note: If your child is unable to tie his/her own shoe laces then it is required that a velcro closing be used. This will help your child become self-sufficient and helps us save time.(Sneakers must be worn on days we have gym.)
ART MONEY - Please enclose $10.00 in an envelope marked with child's name & labeled “Art Money”
Plastic Folder – Please enclose $1.00 in an envelope marked with child’s name labeled “Folder Money”
MONEY NEEDS - From time to time, it may be necessary to send in money with your child. This might be for book orders, field trips, missions, pizza etc. Please put the correct amount in a sealed envelope marked with your child's name and the purpose for which the money is intended, so that we may credit your child accordingly.
Each Wednesday we do take an offering for our school missionary projects. These include assisting several specific missionaries and a Korean orphan.
ITEMS/CLOTHING NOT PERMITTED
If your child wears glasses, please provide protective sports goggles or a strap for safety reasons for gym.
PLEASE LABEL EVERYTHING INCLUDING PENCILS AND CRAYONS
GRADE 1 SUPPLY LIST
Your child will be given the first week of school to bring his/her school supplies.
PLEASE WRITE YOUR CHILD’S NAME ON EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY ALL UNIFORM ITEMS SO THAT WE CAN RETURN THEM WHEN THEY ARE LOST
- (3) pocket folders – with pocket on the bottom
- 100 sheets of plain white paper ( 8 ½ x 11 )
- #2 pencils (Three Sharpened Pencils Required Daily)
- (3) blue or black pens
- (1) small pencil case to keep in desk
- (1) small pencil sharpener to keep in desk
- Two boxes of crayons, 24 count
- Two pairs of student scissors.
- 8 color Watercolor Paint set (Crayola or Prang)
- Pack of construction paper
- 5 glue sticks
- One ruler w/centimeters and inches (flexible)
- One set (8-12) of thin colored washable markers
- One set (8-12) of thick color washable markers
- (5) hardcover composition notebooks - NO SPIRAL NOTEBOOKS PLEASE
- 1 Small dry-erase board (for personal use)
- Two pencil erasers (separate from the pencil) Please write child’s name on it.
- Gym bag - a nylon or fabric carrying bag for the gym uniform
- One lunch box or insulated lunch bag/Thermos
- 6 Qt./ 5.7 L storage bin with a plastic cover to store school supplies (sterilite)
- Be prepared to cover 3 hardcover books (clear plastic covers are best for soft-cover books.)
- (3) boxes of tissues (regular size 200 count)
- (3) rolls of paper towels
- (1) container of Lysol wipes
- (4) dry erase markers
Holy Bible (N.I.V. 1984 Edition or earlier) – can be purchased at school for $6.00
$12.00 for art supplies in envelope with child's name
$2.00 for Plastic Folder in an envelope marked with child’s name labeled “Folder Money”
GYM UNIFORM FROM UNIFORM COMPANY
IF YOUR CHILD WEARS GLASSES Please provide protective sports goggles or a strap for safety reasons for gym.
Unedifying characters are not allowed on any item brought to school. (lunch box, binder, book covers etc.)
For example NO: Family Guy, Simpsons, South Park, etc.