Save the Date: TBA
Life after FCS
All alumni complete full course requirements and meet our expected student outcomes, including…
- Value intellectual inquiry and acquire the art of critical thinking.
- Are academically well prepared and skilled in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Are proficient in STEM
- Possess knowledge of government, historical events, various people groups and cultures, and have a clear understanding of God’s overriding hand through the course of story.
- Have a developing appreciation for fine art, music and literature.
High School Acceptance
FCS alumni were accepted into the following high schools over in the past few years:
- Stuyvesant High School
- Townsend Harris High School
- The Bronx High School of Science
- Bard High School Early College ll
- High School of Science Math and English at City College
- Queens High School for Science at York College
- LaGuardia High School of Music and Art and Performing Arts
- High School for American Studies at Lehman College
- DaVinci Math and Science at Cardozo High School
- SMART Program at Bayside High School
- Aviation Career and Technical Education High School